Plant Operations and Maintenance
IPSC offers flexible, site-specific O&M programs with field-proven policies and procedures that ensure a project's success. Your IPSC team has a wealth of field O&M experience with a wide variety of power generation technologies, including combustion turbines, steam turbines, reciprocating engines, boiler, geothermal, and renewable energy assets, in regulated and deregulated energy markets.
As a third party contract operator, IPSC believes that our performance goals must be fully aligned with the customer's economic goals in order to fully leverage the economic potential of the generating asset.
Complete O&M Services
- IPSC offers complete outsourcing of operations and maintenance services and provides 24x7 operations and maintenance of power generation facilities.
- IPSC implements O&M programs emphasizing worker health and safety, maximizing plant equipment reliability, availability, and performance.
- IPSC will also manage major maintenance activities, such as routine and overhaul outage planning and execution.
O&M Procedures & Training
- Prepare customized operating procedures and implement plant-specific training programs at one or more plant sites
- Prepare preventative maintenance plans, schedules, and procedures, and then integrate them with predictive maintenance programs and MIS systems
- Provide experienced project management teams that have experience taking a project through the entire process including pre-commercial checkout, operation during startup, plant commissioning, and commercial operation.
Instrumentation & Controls
- Provide experienced I&C technicians capable of performing DCS software updates, modifying/updating existing DCS systems, and upgrading of older DCS systems with modern hardware.
- Provide instrumentation calibration and checkout services
- Hire plant personnel and assist with plant employee relations.
- Benefits administration and compliance with laws and regulations.
- IPSC provides technical specialists and project management personnel through all phases of a project, including development, engineering, construction, commissioning, and ongoing operations and maintenance.
- IPSC sets up processes for accounting and finance systems, such as purchasing and inventory control, payroll, accounting, and administrative training. Common accounting and finance systems can be setup for multiple plants for consistent financial reporting.
The IPSC team understands what is important to our customers: Put the health and safety of employees as first priority, while also optimizing the economic return of the plant for the customer through excellence in O&M services.